Senior Care Roles
Due to expansion - Autism Care UK part of The Lifeways Group are looking for:
TEAM LEADERS FOR OUR RESIDENTIAL SERVICE IN SCOPWICK LINCS
If you believe that people have a right to choose how to run their own lives, then we would like to hear from you.
£10.05 per hour
35 hours per week on a rota basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Team Leaders to work alongside the Registered Manager at our Heath Farm residential service and help manage the day-to-day running of our services in the areas as above helping service users with all aspects of their lives.
We are looking for people to join us to help achieve our aim of delivering a truly person-centred support service.
- In this role you will support the Service Manager to ensure that excellent services are delivered and ensure that the service is compliant with external regulatory standards.
- You will also assist in being responsible for leading, advising and motivating a staff team and your duties will include supporting staff supervisions and team meetings.
- You will help supervise a team providing support for adults with Autism and Complex Care Needs and take a prominent and proactive role within the home.
- You will assist in overseeing the support of individuals who have a learning disability, autism, mental health problems and display behaviours that may challenge as well as Service users who have a physical disability
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent and have relevant experience within the care field
- You will have supervisory responsibilities therefore previous management/supervisory experience is essential.
- In this role you will be required to be highly flexible and participate in the 24 hour on-call rotational system providing management support to staff and person-centred approaches to the people who use our service.
At Lifeways we value our staff and work hard to develop their skills through the provision of training and support.
We are expanding and so there are real opportunities for career development.
- Competitive pay rate
- Full time, part time and bank positions
- Guaranteed hours
- Fully paid Induction training
- Paid DBS Membership
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training and support
- Lifeways Reward Scheme
- Pension Scheme
If you feel ready for a change and are able to take on new challenges in a growing organisation, we want to hear from you.