Senior Care Roles
Make a difference every day and give back to your community!
Prime Life are on the lookout for a passionate and dedicated individual to lead the service as a Registered Home Manager at Seacroft Court.
Seacroft Court is home to 49 residents, and is located one mile from the seaside town of Skegness.-nbsp;Giving a multitude of local activities for the more adventurous, the home sits on Seacroft Esplanade, offering stunning views of the beach and sea, in a quiet residential promenade area.-nbsp;Typically, our residents live with age related conditions, life-limiting health conditions and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident-rsquo;s individual abilities and understand how best to cater for our resident-rsquo;s individual needs.
This role offers full autonomy for a Registered Home Manager-nbsp;to shape and mould the quality of service delivered, and the opportunity to nurture your staffing team to make a real difference for your residents every day. In return for your commitment to ensuring a quality service provision for our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- A competitive salary up to -pound;36,255 per annum on offer, dependent upon experience and qualification
- Opportunities to learn and progress with the support of our dedicated Quality Matters team
- Fully funded DBS
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay scheme that rewards you for your commitment to care
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme, offering up to -pound;200 per successful candidate!
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. Previous experiencing in managing a Residential or Nursing Home facility is essential for this role, together with a formal Health and Social Care Management level qualification. A current valid Nursing Pin is highly desireable for this role, but not essential.-nbsp;Candidates with a strong background in leadership and management who are presently working towards their Management qualification may also be considered dependent upon experience.-nbsp;
As the Registered Home Manager of the service at Seacroft Court, you will be responsible for;
- Leading, Managing and Supervising a team of Care, Domestic and Ancillary staff within the home
- Completing staff rotas and reporting any staff vacancies to the central recruitment team
- Managing and overseeing the quality of services provided for residents-nbsp;
- Completing audits and working in partnership with local authorities and CQC
- Maintaining full responsibility-nbsp;for all financial procedures within the home and to ensure that all reporting is completed accurately and adhere to the budget as specified in the management accounts.
- To promote the home positively to achieve financial targets as set by the Managing Director.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to give our friendly recruitment team a call on 0116 2746412. Alternatively, you can apply right away today, and we-rsquo;ll ensure to be in touch!