Care for your life is a successful and growing care organisation that provides outstanding elderly, dementia and Nursing care. We are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to join a 36 Bed Nursing Home at Grosvenor Hall Care Home, Lincoln, LN5 8QJ
NOTE: Safety of our residents and staff is at the heart of everything we do and we are very thorough with our infection control and prevention measures! We are Covid 19 due to our robust procedures in place!
The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each one of them. This is a friendly home and we require smart people to work with a happy team. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
Duties and Responsibilities
Leading the care team during your shifts, you will make certain that we fully meet residents-rsquo; medical, physical and emotional requirements. Ensuring compliance with our clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion residents-rsquo; safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
You will act as a person in charge; standing in for the Manager as required ensuring high standards of care are provided to residents in line with their Care plan and company policy. This will include:
- Create, implement and evaluate person centred individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
- Leading, motivating and mentoring the care team to ensure effective deployment and smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Undertake nursing tasks including distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisations, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the well-being of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care
- Promoting our residents-rsquo; independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care
- Helping to maintain accurate records, undertaking ongoing training and getting involved in welcoming and training new staff, you will be an integral part of our team and the home.
Generally promoting our residents-rsquo; independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and stimulation.
- An NMC Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN), you will be well versed in care planning processes and fully familiar with clinical assessment tools.
- You will be keen to develop your leadership skills and clinical knowledge, capable of building close relationships with residents and their families, and determined to drive continuous improvement.
- A caring disposition towards residents and evidence of the varying approaches to meet individual care needs.
- Your enthusiastic work ethic will be teamed with the ability to deal with sometimes stressful situations. You will have a consultative and responsible nature and ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing, and the ability to work well as part of a dedicated team.
- A naturally kind and warm-hearted, respectful, courteous and compassionate individual driven and energised by promoting care and well-being.
- You should be able to demonstrate initiative, ability to create and build relationships with residents, colleagues and residents families.
- Be adaptive and flexible to cover a range of responsibilities at short notice.
- Must be RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
- Must be authorised to work in the UK
- You will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development.
- Bonus on successful completion of identified training (conditions apply)
- Paid breaks
- Enhanced payment for Bank Holidays if worked
If you have a positive attitude, right skills and experience to be successful in this role, are compassionate about elderly residents we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now we will be in contact straight away for further details!
Please ring us on 01522 528870 and ask for Sadie, If you wish to discuss further about this opportunity.
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours