Night Senior Care As
Senior Care Roles
Night Senior Care Assistant
If you are an experienced Care Assistant, have a caring nature and are looking to progress your career in care, Prime Life would like to hear from you!
As a Senior Carer your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Leading, managing and supporting your care team ensuring high quality of care and service is always provided to all residents
- Ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of resident-rsquo;s care
- Engaging with residents in conversation at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences
- Administering and recording medication as prescribed, with accurate monitoring of drug dose to the residents in the home
- To ensure that each client-rsquo;s dignity and independence is always preserved and promoted
- To encourage each client to achieve the highest possible quality of life that is right for them
- To encourage and assist residents to participate in any discussion relating to their daily living arrangements
- To assist where necessary with each client-rsquo;s personal care
- To promote mental and physical wellbeing within the home that is individual to the client-rsquo;s needs
- To assist residents at meal times where necessary and as directed in their individual care plans, ensuring that any special dietary needs and preferences are met
- To accompany residents on visits where necessary, as directed by their care plan or by your Manager
- To answer emergency calls speedily and to ensure that any potential risks are highlighted to the Manager following systems set by the home
- To assist any residents with mobility difficulties using any identified aids or equipment as identified within an individual-rsquo;s care plan according to training received
- To follow any health -amp; safety and fire procedures required of you and to ensure that any health and safety risks are reported to the Manager immediately
- To attend any arranged meetings, these could include staff meetings, appraisal/ supervision meetings and any training sessions as directed by the Manager
- To respect the confidential nature of all information relating to both the home, company and client
- Any other reasonable duties, as requested by your Manager, to meet the changing needs of the business.
At Prime life we are a close-knit team, so looking after our staff is paramount. Just a few of the benefits of working with us include:
- Equivalent to 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Free DBS Check
- Enhanced Rates of Pay for Qualified Staff
- Great Team
- Career Progression
- Free Car Parking
- Job Satisfaction
- We Offer and Encourage a Great Range of-nbsp; Learning and Development Courses
Skills -amp; Experience
Ideal candidates will hold a NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) and have worked in a care position previously. Will have a proven track record leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a team. Candidates will also have strong customer service skills, in addition to excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
At Prime life we pride ourselves on looking after our staff, offering extensive learning and development opportunities to new and existing staff. Our market leading training will teach you the technical skills required to offer first class care, so experience is not vital, just a positive attitude, caring nature and willingness to learn new skills.
We value every team member at Prime Life, which is why the majority of our senior management staff have been promoted from within the company. Our passion is supporting and developing our staff and believe happy carers mean happy residents. Being an equal opportunities employer, we will consider candidates from all backgrounds.
Prime Life provides health and social care services through the operation of more than 60 care homes, with over 90% of our homes being rated Good by the CQC. We offer comfortable, homely, and safe living environments ensuring that all our residents enjoy staying with us and our team has a great work environment with job satisfaction in a highly rewarding career.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, character and experience to be successful in this role click on -ldquo;apply-rdquo; today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.
Salary: -pound;8.91 - -pound;10.03 per hour