STP/ CTHD/ KA/30720
New to Care
Kitchen Assistant --nbsp;Care Home -ndash; 19 Hours per week
This will be over 2 days on rota
Mid morning start time and finish time around 5 - 5.30 to be discussed.
We are recruiting for a Kitchen Assistant to join our established and friendly team to support-nbsp; the cook and provide the highest quality meals for our residents.
You will be joining St Philip-#39;s Care we are dedicated to providing outstanding care to our clients which is why we have been named -#39;The most outstanding care group in the UK-#39; and -lsquo;The most improved Dementia Care Group in the UK-rsquo; by the UK Over 50s Housing Awards.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be responsible for:
- To accept reasonable duties as delegated by the Cook/Assistant Cook
- To assist with the preparation and serving of meals and beverages as required.
- To prepare the dining room for the serving of meals.
- To clear tables and ensure all crockery and cutlery are washed put away.
- To work in accordance with the homes policies.
- To carry out kitchen duties ensuring a high standard of hygiene at all times.-nbsp;To use resources effectively.
- Report any issues or matters raised by service users concerning catering to the
- Cook or Care Centre Manager
- Abide and understand policies and procedures
- Attend mandatory and in house training as required
- Understand COSHH issues
- Maintain cleanliness and records as required