Domiciliary Care Roles
Please note: This role will start in February 2021 and we have flexible Part Time and Bank positions to offer. You will be expected to travel between clients so you must have a full UK driving licence and access to a car for work purposes.
Community Care Worker – Health and Wellbeing Team Member
Being a member of Unique’s Health and Wellbeing team is a very rewarding role. You will have the potential to make a huge difference to someone’s life by providing them with the care they need, in the comfort of their own homes. To join our Health and Wellbeing team, you do not need previous experience in the care sector as we will provide you with relevant training and qualifications. Above all, we are looking for people who share our values. These include:
- A determination to make a positive impact on the lives of others
- Treating others with care and compassion
- Showing dignity and respect for the people you work with
This role is varied so no two days are the same. Our clients are unique individuals and deserve to be treated as such, meaning tasks will change in line with varying client needs. As a general guide, duties can include:
- Supporting clients with their personal care needs and daily life tasks
- Supporting clients to partake in their interests such as arts and crafts, gardening and shopping trips
- Liaising with clients families and Unique’s office team to continually update clients care plans
Here at Unique, we believe in supporting our staff so they can lead a successful and fulfilling career in care. That’s why we offer multiple benefits including:
- Flexible working hours
- Thorough training and qualifications including a comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
- Mindfulness sessions to cope with stress
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive pay which includes paid mileage and travel time between clients
- Double pay on a bank holiday and over the Christmas period
- Day off on your birthday
If you want to be a part of Unique’s Health and Wellbeing Team, apply now and please include your CV. Or, give us a call if you would like more information.
Take a read of what Unique’s Health and Wellbeing Team Members have to say:
“I have been working for unique for coming up to two years now and absolutely love it. The clients are fantastic, and although the work is hard and sometimes challenging, it is always varied and very rewarding. It has the freedoms of working independently but with all the benefits of working with a team and supportive management behind you.”
"After six years in the military, I realised that what I wanted to do most in life was to help people and make a difference in their lives. I applied to Unique and have learned a lot about myself in a very short time. Despite quite a large job and lifestyle change, I feel that I am fitting into this job nicely and I really do love having a positive impact on people’s lives! I feel supported by management and have been given lots of opportunities to learn and advance my skills. My move into care has been one of the best decisions of my life and I could never have dreamed of doing such rewarding and worthwhile work, whilst also feeling so valued and appreciated!"
“I have been employed by Unique for over 2 years now after a career change. I have received thorough mandatory training as well as the opportunities to undertake numerous optional training programs, including completing my Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care. The management has always been supportive of my work-life balance and has worked with me to arrange my rota accordingly. The rate of pay is supported by mileage and travel time to equate to a more than fair monthly wage. The clients are all wonderful and make going to work every day a pleasurable experience.”