£25,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Lincolnshire Care Association
Economic Liaison Officer for Adult Social Care
About the Role
Adult Social Care has moved to the top of the Government agenda for development and funding. As an integral part of that agenda, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to the role of Economic Liaison Officer; you will assess and report on the current and future needs of care provision within Lincolnshire.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent on experience
Contract: Fixed-Term, 12 months
Job Type: Full Time, 37.5 hours a week (flexible hours maybe considered)
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Opportunities for career development
- Free on-site parking
- Paid mileage
- Flexible working inc. working from home/ remote working
Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify the economic priorities for change and growth within the sector - notably workforce availability, finance for growth, employment, skills and productivity. Reporting your findings to lead partner organisations and stakeholders.
- You will work with senior management to develop project outlines, whilst identifying potential funding opportunities and ensuring initiatives are delivered on time, and within budget.
- You will play a key role in developing relationships with new and existing organisations whilst raising awareness of the sector, and LinCA
- As part of the LinCA Team, you will promote the independent care sector through the management of social media, our website, and other media outlets.
- Experience of working in the adult social care sector
- Experience of delivering projects to a successful outcome
- Experience of bid writing, and demonstrating success in securing additional funding
- Good relevant working knowledge of economic development, regeneration and related activities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Networking skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work independently, and also effectively as part of a team
- Presentation skills
- Confidence to work with senior staff across all partner organisations
- Able to attend meetings in the evenings and at weekends, as necessary
- IT literate with a strong understanding of windows-based software and Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Full UK Driving Licence as travel will be required
- A degree in business, economic development or regeneration related discipline, or equivalent
- Experience of delivering inward investment and business support services
- Knowledge of marketing and promotion in an economic development context
- Understanding of the key economic issues for Adult Social Care in Lincolnshire
- Negotiation skills
- Marketing and PR skills
Who are Lincolnshire Care Association (LinCA)?
We’re a not-for-profit organisation supporting care providers of Domiciliary Care, End of Life Care, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Nursing Homes, Residential Care Homes and Supported Living within the independent and voluntary sectors in Lincolnshire.
Not only do we support care providers with staffing, operations and assisting with compliance - we exist to help care providers to get their voices heard, both locally and nationally, helping provide better care across the region. We play a key role in promoting a positive image of the sector in all the work we do.
How to Apply
We welcome applications from individuals regardless of their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, gender, or disability. We actively welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates to ensure we have an inclusive and representational workforce for all our staff and the care providers we support.
Our recruitment may be completed remotely where necessary to ensure we adhere to any government guidance.
We are only able to employ people who have the legal right to work in the UK. All applicants will need to provide evidence of this before we can confirm unconditional offers of employment.
For a copy of the full job description, or for an informal chat, please contact Mark Turton, Head of Workforce Development - firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, use the link above, submitting your CV and covering letter outlining what you bring to the role, and how you will impact on the success of the role, and Lincolnshire Care Association.