£11 to £14.80 Per Hour
For applicants who will need sponsorship, this will be automatically rejected as we do not provide sponsorship for the right to work in UK.
Are you a caring person? Do you want to do something genuinely rewarding and work in a job where you can go home feeling like you have given something back?
We are looking for caring and sincere people to join our passionate care team, who spend every day helping people lead their lives to the full – we are the care superheroes!
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience in care, we’ll give you full training, and lots of support when you start out with our clients.
If you like what you hear, then you should consider a career as a Community Care Assistant with Greenwood Homecare. We are an independent company, based in Grantham, with a small, close-knit team of carers.
As a care worker you will visit the homes of elderly, disabled and vulnerable adults to provide a range of services which enable them to live independently. You’ll find that no two days are the same, but one thing for sure is that you’ll get to know your clients, their likes and dislikes, and by working with them you’ll be helping them stay safely in their own home. Here are some of the things you might support with:
- Assisting with personal care and dressing
- Cooking and serving nutritious meals
- Helping prepare and administer medication
- Social support and companionship
- Chatting to customers and keeping them company
- Light housework such as the occasional wash
- Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
Requirements of Community Care Assistant:
· The main thing we want is for you to have a friendly & caring attitude. If you’ve got that, then regardless of experience, you’ll be a great carer!
· We work in the community, so you will need to drive and have access to a car
Benefits of Working at Greenwood:
- Wages start at £11.00 per hour, rising to £11.50 per hour at weekends and £14.80 at bank holidays. Basic rates of pay increase the longer you stay at the company.
- Paid, full internal training for role. No experience required.
- We’ll pay for your DBS before you join.
- Guaranteed hours contracts depending on your availability.
- All equipment including mobile phone and uniform provided free of charge or a mobile phone allowance.
- Upfront mileage payments on a weekly basis.
- Continued in house training and support with unlimited training courses to complete at your leisure.
- Monthly workshops, meetings and group supervisions.
- Weekly communications out to update on company and customers feedback to ensure you are kept up to date.
- Career Development Opportunities including QCF Qualification & Credit Framework.
- 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), paid pro-rata.
- Refer a friend scheme, with £200 bonus paid for any friends referred.
- Reward badge recognition system
- The opportunity to have a truly meaningful impact on people’s lives!
If this sounds interesting, apply today. We have a dedicated in-house recruiter, Emma, who’ll review your application, and get back to you quickly. We run training sessions on site every two weeks, so you can be out and earning money quickly. We can’t wait to hear from you.