County Care Independent Living Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Community Support Worker to join our team in the Skegness area. You could be helping with life skills and correspondence one day and going bowling the next, or maybe a trip out for a game of pool, to the gym or a group quiz night.
“Every day, I get to do something I love and make an impact on people’s lives.” C.D. Support worker
No previous experience necessary as full and ongoing training is provided. You will need a full UK driving Licence and use of a car. The role will require weekend work.
· Paid mileage and time, between visits.
· Guaranteed, regular hours.
· On the job training leading to full certification
· Employee reward schemes including the ability to win a free holiday.
· Discounts for shops, restaurants and more
· Regular social activities
· Small teams with dedicated manager to support you all the way – ‘’The training has been great, and the manager is always checking up on my wellbeing’’.
· Paid training and career development.
· Company mobile phone and any other equipment supplied free of charge.
County Care offers you...
- Job satisfaction - Being part of a supportive, innovative and forward-thinking environment, enjoying new experiences every day and opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
- Opportunity to work for a CQC rated Good Provider
- Flexible working
- Ability to make a difference in someone’s life
- Having the opportunity to meet new people.
- Competitive salary
County Care is a specialist provider that delivers support to children and adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs within Lincolnshire . We support children and adults with all aspects of their daily lives, ensuring that they have maximum opportunities and choices for developing new skills. It is important to us to promote independence with our service users and give them the opportunity to access the community and lead a fulfilled life.
At County Care we care more about you demonstrating by our values, which are:
We will work with you to help you become an excellent support worker - providing the tools and training needed to do a great job.