STP/ CTHD/ BS /30720
Bank Staff Carer
Cathedral Care Centre.
St Philips Care provides a stable and supportive work environment. We are an award winning group providing the the very best care to our residents.
We are looking for bank staff that have a flexible approach to working hours by providing short term cover for annual leave - sickness - and temporary additional staffing needs
You will be a valued member of staff - we will provide you with the same benefits as substantive staff - progression training for those who wish to further their career to management level.
Competitive hourly rate and much more!
Staff bank working will suit you if:
- You are looking for more flexible working to help you achieve a better work/life balance
- You wish to work in an area where there are no current permanent roles
- You want to earn extra money
- You want to work for us without committing to a permanent role
- You are returning to work after a career break or wishing to continue to work post retirement.
The benefits of working for the staff bank include:
- Choice of bank shifts
- Flexible work opportunities to suit you -ndash; either full or part time
- To be treated as an internal applicant when applying for permanent roles
- Paid annual leave pro-rata to hours worked
- Competitive rates of pay
- A starting point for those who need to gain experience in different work areas
- Students can work through holiday periods
- A challenging worthwhile role giving you the opportunity to balance work with other interests and commitments
NVQ2 or 3 in health and Social Care however full training can be provided to the right applicant for some of our roles
Experience in working in-nbsp; similar setting.