Care For Your Life Ltd is a successful and growing care organisation that provides outstanding elderly, dementia and Residential care. We are currently recruiting for a Care Assistant at Sandbeck House, 77-81 Sandbeck Avenue, Skegness, Lincs, PE25 3JX. Sandbeck House Care Home is a friendly, welcoming residential care home with strong work ethics and great team to work. If you have a person centred approach to supporting elderly people in a care home setting then forward your CV as directed. Flexible working is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Care Assistant, you will work in a team and assist the Senior Care Assistant with all aspects of care within the home. You will provide high quality care to residents paying attention to their specific and individual needs. You will support during meal times, get involved in all activities provided by the home to promote our person centred care and have great attention to detail on health and safety measures thereby creating a safe and happy environment in the home.
- Contribute to the continuing development of the home through professional self development and the promotion of evidence based practice.
- To attend mandatory training arranged as part of staff development.
- To take part in staff and other meetings as necessary.
- Attend supervisions and appraisal as requested by your Line Manager
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Be conversant with the homes policies and procedures and the regulatory framework with which the home is required to comply. To ensure that the home operates in accordance with these, and to carry out all duties in accordance with the homes policies and procedures.
- Maintain good staff relationships within the Home and with all visitors to the Home.
- Treat our residents with respect and dignity, given a choice, privacy and allowed to be as independent as their emotional and physical condition will permit.
- To understand the rights of the individual to confidentiality and to maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure an appropriate exchange of information between all grades of staff which promotes
continuity of residents care, and the efficient operation of the home
- Using resources economically and effectively.
- Be respectful of work colleagues, avoid gossip and work as a team.
- One year minimum experience working in care sector.
- If you have the right values for our organisation, you will be supported by a programme of continuous training and development.
- Bonus on successful completion of identified training (conditions apply)
- Paid breaks
- Enhanced payment for Bank Holidays if worked
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: -pound;8.75 per hour
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Application deadline: 18/09/2020
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent