Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of older people in our community with adequate time to support them?
We offer no less than 30-minute visits and are looking for carers to support our clients in their own homes in and around Lincoln with personal care.
-ldquo;I work for Age UK Lincoln -amp; South Lincolnshire because I am scheduled enough time to give my clients the quality care and support they need-rdquo;
You will be supporting with;
- Washing and bathing
- Oral hygiene
- Dressing and undressing
- Light meal preparation
- Medication prompting and administration
- Supporting with toilet requirements
At Age UK Lincoln and South Lincolnshire our Homecare Service is growing and we are looking for respectful, compassionate and flexible carers to join our professional and friendly Homecare Team.
If you would like to build a career in care and join an organisation dedicated to and passionate about supporting older people, we would like to hear from you!
Our great employment package includes:
- Highly competitive rates of pay - -pound;9.13 per hour
- Uniform provided
- Guaranteed minimum hours
- Paid travel time -amp; mileage allowance between your appointments
- Paid DBS and renewal service
- Fully funded high quality induction and ongoing training
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro-rata) and workplace pension scheme
- Out of hours telephone support
Candidates must be available to work alternate weekends, along with early morning, lunchtime and early evening -ndash; to 8.30pm.
Our vision and mission statement drive everything we do:
Our vision - A world in which older people flourish.
Our mission - To improve lives of older people
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please telephone 03455 564 144 ext 1121 or 1115 or email email@example.com