Bank Support Worker
New to Care
Make a difference every day and give back to your community!
Prime Life are on the lookout for passionate and dedicated care professionals to join our friendly team as a Support Worker, on a Bank basis. At present, we have vacancies available and are keen to meet with candidates as soon as possible for interviews.
Our Support Worker role will be based at Glengarriff in Market Rasen
This role offers great work life balance, with regular set shift patterns between the hours of 8am and 8pm, across a 7-day working week. In return for your commitment to our residents, we can offer range of excellent benefits including;
- Hourly rates of pay ranging from -pound;8.72 to -pound;8.91 per hour dependent upon qualification level
- Opportunities to learn and progress with the support of our dedicated Quality Matters team
- Fully funded DBS
- Comprehensive Holiday Pay scheme that rewards you for your commitment to care
- Free refreshments and snacks whilst on shift
- Fantastic Refer a Friend scheme, offering up to -pound;200 per successful candidate!
To be successful within this role, you will have a genuine caring nature and a desire to make a real difference for our residents. Though prior experience as a Support worker or Care Assistant is desirable, this is not essential as full training is provided. Typically, our residents live with age related conditions, life-limiting health conditions and physical disabilities that require dignified support from our care team. It is essential that candidates for this role are therefore patient, understanding and respectful of our resident-rsquo;s individual abilities. Additionally, many of our residents live with dementia and as such an understanding of dementia would be beneficial.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing person-centered care and support through;
- Providing respectful and dignified support to residents
- Encouraging residents to achieve the highest possible quality of life that is right for them
- Providing companionship whilst giving emotional and practical support
- Assisting residents to participate in any decisions relating to their daily living arrangements
- Helping residents with day to day activities such as: assisting with personal care, recreational activities, accompanying residents outside of the home etc
- Promoting resident independence in the preparation of food and/or at mealtimes
- Working with other professionals to provide individualised care and development plans
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, feel free to give our friendly recruitment team a call on 0116 2746412. Alternatively, you can apply right away today, and we-rsquo;ll ensure to be in touch!